My Blog List

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Driving Music




This is a good playlist because it is calming upbeat music for a long drive. These are currently my favorite songs. Everything Has Changed and Give Me Love are sung by my favorite artist, Ed Sheeran.  Royals by Lorde is a new song I recently heard on the radio and I like it because it has a different style than most of the music I listen to. Wrecking ball by Miley Cyrus is also a new song that my one year old daughter and I love to listen to! Get Your Shine On by Florida Georgia Line is an upbeat country song which adds music variety to the playlist.

1 comment:

  1. I really love this playlist! Royals by Lorde is one of my favorites on the radio right now. So is Wrecking ball! I love Florida Gerogia Line they are one of my favorite artists. I would totally listen to this playlist in the car!!

    ReplyDelete